A. Guardado #18 Mexico Home Women’s World Cup Soccer Jersey 2019/20 (Black)
Mexico, the most successful team not only in CONCACAF Gold Cup history, but in CONCACAF history, will return a daring black jersey for the 2019 tournament. It’s the second time in a fifty years that El Tri will wear a color other than traditional home green.
The 2019 Mexico Home Jersey features an Aztec-inspired print on the front panel. The federation badge incorporates black to match the jersey. Country colors green, red and white line the cuffs, with “Soy Mexico” printed inside.
- Regular fit is wider at the body, with a straight silhouette
- Ribbed crewneck
- Short sleeves with mesh inserts under arms
- 100% recycled polyester doubleknit
- This jersey is made with recycled polyester to save resources and decrease emissions
- Soft, lightweight fabric
- Sweat-wicking Climalite fabric
- Mexico woven crest
- 8 Ounces